1. The FW Movers program is a membership offered to mountain and outdoor industry professionals. This partnership is a privilege and relies upon mutual respect.
2. The products purchased through the FW Movers program are solely for personal use. Purchasing gifts for friends and family or reselling products is not allowed and will result in bad karma and account deactivation.
3. FW Apparel reserves the right to remove the FW Movers membership without explanation or notice, without compensation due to abuse (see above) or any other reason.
4. The FW Movers membership requires annual renewal.
5. FW Apparel requires its FW Movers program members to respect our partners selling garments at full price and our fans that purchase them, by not talking publicly about this program.
6. All returns must be done online through our Returns Page.
7. All repair requests must be placed online here in accordance with FW Apparel’s Warranty Policy.
8. FW Apparel reserves the right to change the terms of the FW Movers program at any point, and to place restrictions on the quantity and the products available to purchase.
9. The FW Movers purchases cannot be combined with additional offers such as sales or discounts. The discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
10. The FW Movers purchases are not eligible for free shipping, unless stated otherwise.
11. All orders placed through the FW Movers program are subject to the general Terms & Conditions applicable for any purchase made through fwapparel.com.
12. By participating in the FW Movers program, you are consenting to receive marketing materials from FW Apparel and the Full Stack Supply Co. that are relevant to the outdoor and snowsports industries.
13. By using the FW Movers program, you acknowledge and accept the guidelines described above.